Central Delaware Photographer


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pinterest



A fan of Roper Photography brought to my attention that my photography "Baby for Sale" had made it's way onto Pinterest. I was so excited to see that & know that my work is getting out there! Lately I have heard about a lot of people getting addicted to Pinterest & I can see why! In a world where new ideas are few & far between this was an amazing idea. I remember seeing images on the internet that I wanted to save for future reference & now I can without taking away from my computer's storage! Plus its a way to get ideas, store some goodies and try to spread my work even farther! Click on the logo at the top of this post & you can follow me. I plan on using Pinterest to gather ideas & inspire YOU, my client before a shoot. This can give you ideas of what to wear, how to pose, & how to have fun with your images! I hope you enjoy!!!


here is the link to the original posting of "Baby for Sale" :http://pinterest.com/pin/149168621/

No comments:

Post a Comment