Central Delaware Photographer


Sunday, January 8, 2012

I heart faces/Best face of 2011

Best face of 2011

I chose this photo over one of my own children because this shows that sometimes the best photos are captured by accident. He was on the move & any photog will know that with a 50mm lens focusing this close while the subject is moving can be very difficult. I was so amazed that I was able to capture something of this quality by accident. So K-man is my choice for best face of 2011.

Visit www.iheartfaces.com for more entries & to enter your own photograph.

7 comments:

  1. I love it Meghann! You are a amazing photographer! And always know how to catch these amazing photos of my precious baby boy!!!!! I'm so amazed to see how far you have come sense his new born shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just GORGEOUS!!!! The clarity is just amazing and those EYES.....be still my heart!

    LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! He has beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impeccable capture. What a great face!

    ReplyDelete