Central Delaware Photographer


Sunday, October 23, 2011

I heart faces/Let them be little




Let them be little

When I heard that this week's contest included birth, this is the first image that came to my mind. Our friends knew that daddy would be deployed during the birth of their son and they asked me to capture their special day for him. Baby boy came fast! They called me & I rushed over immediately and he came almost as soon as I walked through the door. It was my first (& probably only) Labor & Delivery and even though I was so nervous I was overcome by the beauty of it all. Adding the beauty of birth mixed with the emotion of deployments it was the most memorable and meaningful sessions I have ever had.


visit www.iheartfaces.com to enter your own or view others :)



6 comments:

  1. You captured a beautiful moment here! Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was one of the most memorable sessions ever. What an absolutely emotional photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet story & photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special moment captured. Love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect moment to capture.

    ReplyDelete