Central Delaware Photographer


Monday, October 10, 2011

I Heart Faces/Raise Your Hands




Raise Your Hands

I had so many to choose from that I just started fresh this morning. I luckily awoke before me son and I just sat in his room waiting for his morning routine which I know involves a lot of hands; eye rubbing, pulling up, reaching and of course a little morning thumb suck. I chose this one above all the others because its not staged, its all him and I love how he is peaking through his crib.

(Just in case the link doesnt work, visit www.iheartfaces.com)

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet intimate moment---and I really like how he is peeking through his crib,too---puts the focus right where you want it!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you framed this photo with the crib slats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this! So sweet and innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How this is so precious. He's eyes are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this "real life" moment, and love crib photos.

    ReplyDelete